The Practice: Healing Frequencies, Scales and Modes

For the past two months I experienced re-set on my life.  And during this phase, I have relied heavily on frequency and Solfeggio scales featured on YouTube.  I have found the scales, tones and frequencies of sound healing videos extremely healthy.  And in fact, I have spent more time listening to the scales than actual music.  Here are some of my favorites.

The following music videos are no longer available.

Miracle of Frequencies 528 Hz (This is a short documentary)


Here is an enchanting piece of music featuring Archangel Raphael


I have also listened to music by Sabra Sibrena off her recordings,  


Reiki Master Susan Wilbanks also uses beautiful music with her healings

Finally, Ki Kaz provides frequency transformation videos with sound healing tones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Peyote Songs & The Native American Church

The Practice--Treasure Hunt from the book Whole Music

Talking about Timbre